Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Previews Continue...

I've got a date tonight. I've been asked to go out with my husband and meet a friend's new girlfriend. So, due to this (my husband LOVES to socialize) I'll, most likely, be starting the hunt early. But, until then, here are some more previews:

For the Men (slippers, boxers, steaming cup of coffee, and a tat layer)



Matchy-matchy XD

This comes in two versions (wearable and prop). 

Her Words are Just as Sweet

His Words are Just as Sweet

There are 12 items (13 hearts, the heels for That Night will be boxed separately) to search for. They will be placed for sale, for those not in the group, and can be found UPSTAIRS in the little room.

Also, I'm still working on some outfits for release... so look for those soon. Until then... I'm off to make sure the last minute details are taken care of...

<3
Rei

0 Comments:

Post a Comment